Criterios de evaluación:
Le recomendamos leer ésta sección para un mayor conocimiento de los criterios de evaluación que utiliza la Unión Europea.
Relevance of the action
- How relevant is the proposal to the objectives and priorities of the Cal for Proposals?
- How relevant to the particular needs and constraints of the target country/countries or region(s) is the proposal? (including synergy with other EC initiatives and avoidance of duplication)
- How clearly defined and strategically chosen are those involved (final beneficiaries, target groups)? Have their needs been clearly defined and does the proposal address them appropriately? Does the proposal contain specific added-value elements, such as environmental issues, promotion of gender equality and equal opportunities, needs of disabled people, rights of minorities and rights of indigenous peoples, or innovation and best practice?
Design of the action
- How coherent is the overall design of the action? In particular, does it reflect the analysis of the problems involved, take into account external factors and relevant stakeholders?
- Is the action feasible and consistent in relation to the objectives, and expected results?